Gilman Healthcare Center is excited to announce that it has teamed up with the Ford/Iroquois Public Health Department to offer the community a free diabetes education course. The course will be taught by a diabetes educator from the Public Health Department and will be held in the sunroom at Gilman Health Care Center. It will be once a week for six weeks starting in November. Dates and times are listed below. For more information, please call Mark Emanuele at 815-265-7208.
- Monday, November 5th (9:00 – 11:30am)
- Tuesday, November 13th (9:00 – 11:30am)
- Monday, November 19th (9:00 – 11:30am)
- Monday, November 26th (9:00 – 11:30am)
- Monday, December 3rd (9:00 – 11:30am)
- Monday, November 10th (9:00 – 11:30am)